When to call

If you require assistance due to flood or storm emergencies, please phone NSW SES on 132 500.

NSW SES State Headquarters can be contacted on (02) 4251 6111 for general enquiries.

This video runs through some main reasons why you would call us and some things that other organisations can assist with.


 Click to view the when to call 132 500 diagram below:

When to call 132 500

Written correspondence should be sent to:

NSW State Emergency Service
PO Box 6126

For Government Information Public Access (formerly Freedom of Information) go to access to information

To contact NSW SES online, use our contact form

Holiday Haven Currarong Beachside Park
Holiday Haven Currarong Beachside Park Tuesday 26/09/2017 09:00:00 AM
Back to top