Flood Storm and Tsunami Guides
Local FloodSafe Guides
The following Local FloodSafe guides are available in the Clarence Nambucca area.
Local FloodSafe Guides outline the local flood risk, provide information about local impacts and the safest actions to take when a flood occurs.
- Brushgrove and Cowper
- Cangai and Surrounding Villages
- Copmanhurst and Junction Hill
- Coutts Crossing and Nymboida
- Grafton and South Grafton Evacuation Routes and Assembly Areas
- Lawrence and Southgate
- Maclean and Harwood Island
- Sandon and Brooms Head
- Ulmarra and Tucabia
- Wooli and Pillar Valley
Targeted FloodSafe Guides
These targeted FloodSafe guides can also help people in different circumstances take appropriate actions to prepare for flood emergencies.
- NSW Communities
- Aged and People with Disabilities
- Caravan Parks - Residents & Visitors
- Caravan Parks - Owners & Managers
- Rural Properties
- Flash Floods
The StormSafe guide outlines storm risks, impacts and the safest responses to take when severe weather occurs.
Local TsunamiSafe Guides outline the local tsunami evacuation areas, provide information about the cause and impacts of tsunami and the safest actions to take when a tsunami occurs.
The Joint Australian Tsunami Warning Centre (JATWC) also has some information available for: