Publications and Reports
The NSW SES Strategic Plan for 2016-2021 has been released and can be found here: 2016-2021 NSW SES Strategic Plan Booklet (7MB)
This plan is a roadmap for our direction over the next 5 years, and encompasses a lengthy collaborative effort between Members from across the organisation including the NSW SES Volunteers Association.
The Strategic Plan has clear foundations that have informed its development including the following strategic anchors and themes:
- Volunteer experience – positive, empowering and fulfilling
- Capability – people, tools, knowledge, systems and skills
- Community – supported, engaged and connected
- Strengthening our capability
- Strengthening our capability
- Supporting stronger communities
- Adapting to a changing world
- Developing and supporting our people
- Delivering Service excellence
Please take some time to view the Strategic Plan and see how we will be working towards our vision of ‘Community based volunteers at the forefront of a safe and resilient NSW’.
Click here to view the 2016-2021 NSW SES Strategic Plan Booklet (7MB)
Click here to view the 2016-2017 Strategic Plan Poster (1MB)
Click here to view the 2016-2017 Budget at a Glance Poster (2MB)
Click here to view the Strengthening our Foundations August Poster (1MB)
Diversity and Inclusion
NSW SES is committed to maintaining an inclusive culture where everyone is valued for the unique perspective they bring to the organisation. Our organisational values of Trust, Accountability, Respect, Professionalism and integrity, Safety and service (TARPS), ensure that differences are not only treated with respect, but are also welcomed and celebrated. We acknowledge the great benefit that diversity brings to NSW SES through gender diversity, race, ethnicity, disability, age, sexuality and many other differences.
We want people from all walks of life to become members of the NSW SES as both volunteers and staff. We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disabilities, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, mature age workers, and gender and sexuality diverse people.
People with disabilities can make requests for adjustments when applying for membership and when participating in NSW SES activities. If you have particular requirements that need to be met in order to apply for membership, please contact the Diversity & Inclusion Officer on 02 4251 6595 or at email@example.com.
Our commitment to diversity is demonstrated through the NSW SES diversity and inclusion strategy. This strategy describes the broad strategic perspective of NSW SES and is underpinned by policies and initiatives that promote diverse perspectives and encourage an inclusive culture.
To find out more contact the Diversity & Inclusion Officer on 4251 6595 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NSW SES Annual Report 2015-2016 PDF (8MB)
- NSW SES Annual Report 2014-2015 PDF (1MB)
- NSW SES Annual Report 2013-2014 PDF (6MB)
- NSW SES Annual Report 2012-2013 PDF (8MB)
- NSW SES Annual Report 2011-2012 PDF (50MB)
- NSW SES Annual Report 2010-2011 PDF (6MB)
- NSW SES Annual Report 2009-2010 PDF (10MB)
- NSW SES Annual Report 2008-2009 PDF (30MB)
- NSW SES Annual Report 2007-2008 PDF (10MB)
- NSW SES Annual Report 2005-2006 PDF (5MB)
Access to Information
What NSW State Emergency Service Region am I in?
Use the interactive map below to zoom in and view the NSW SES boundries.
NSW is divided into 45 river basins, some of which encompass multiple Local Government Areas.
View the River Basins of NSW