Contact your local council for information about:
- property-specific flood information showing impacts on properties, roads and parks adjacent to rivers, creeks and watercourses
- local road closures due to flooding and storm debris
- local planning approval guidelines and planning controls due to flooding
- waste collection following a storm
- storm water and drainage management
- coastal erosion
Some of this information may be available on council websites.
The Clarence Nambucca Region encompasses the Clarence, Nambucca and Bellingen Valleys, as well as the Coffs Coast. It extends from the NSW East Coast inland to include Dorrigo and Grafton. It includes Yamba and Maclean in the north and extends south to Nambucca.
Contact details for your local councils in the Clarence Nambucca Region are listed below: